June 24, 2017

TOMORROW AND TOMORROW



Other than my blood sugar being sky high from all the cookie crumbles I’ve eaten…(the cookie lady at Cravory sold us a huge bag of broken cookies), everything is fine. 

I did get the top of my costume cut out yesterday.  I have to admit all my scissors are beyond dull.  Today after errands for yogurt and Cottage cheese, I will cut out the bottom…maybe begin sewing too.  G has all the parts for his costume purchased or made.  That clay you can bake was a gift indeed. 

This morning we headed out to an estate sale.  There was a long arm quilting machine on sale for four thousand dollars…well beyond my dreams or use.  I did buy a lot of scraps for Margot’s quilt.  It will be colorful indeed.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….        

  • Himself:  Up late for him, estate sale, visit Poolie,  lunch at home, and off to work.

  • Herself:  Bought Poolie a clown doll to keep her other’s company.  Just as we arrived, I discovered it had only one leg.  Darn.

  • Reading:  ”Washington.”

  • Gratitude’s:  That Poolie is looking so good.  Only one and a half infusions remain.


  • 8 comments:

    1. Darn the cookie lady, tee hee.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I think a one-legged clown is pretty funny. Just what a clown should be.

      ReplyDelete
    3. So that lie I tell myself about cookie crumbs having all the calories leached out of them is probably wrong....

      ReplyDelete
    4. I am glad your friend is doing well.

      Good luck with the costume.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Enjoy the creeping of the petty pace of tomorrow.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Gotta love cookies, sigh. Thanks for sharing and warm greetings!

      ReplyDelete

    postcards

    Celebration of Life