December 12, 2017

WRITING AND WRAPPING



It’s been a lot of delight to find holiday photos this morning.  I only have pictures by year from 1999.  Lots of family things though.  Yes, it’s really a pleasure to watch them all grow every year.  It’s not so joyful to watch you and your kids get wrinkles. 

It’s fun to see the holiday colors and the fun.  I so enjoy this aspect of the season.  The artistic side of me really enjoys the tree and all the rest of it.  I’m not too OCD about it, but I love my trees every year.

Today is the basic stuff.  A few holiday cards to sign…my hand no longer works for long stretches of writing.  A few holiday presents to wrap.  That’s it…what a difference from the days when six or seven grandkids came to eat and open presents on Christmas Eve.  Margot does have a schedule now, and she has Christmas Day off.  We will have breakfast with her this year, and we will open a few things that wait under the tree.

But only if I get to wrapping….
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

  • Himself:  Gym, work, put the wreath on the truck, maybe visit Poolie later.
  • https://www.facebook.com/>Herself:>   Wrap and write….but only a few cards.
  • Reading:  Skimming a book about being in service.
  • Captain Poolie:  No news today…yet.
  • Gratitude’s:  That we can share the holidays with family this year.


4 comments:

  1. Christmas seems to change for us every year now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to smile at kids getting wrinkles. Don't have kids but I was stunned the other day to notice the crop of wrinkles my niece is wearing. How did that happen, I still think of her as a teen at most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Christmas, but I can not seem to get into the card thing this year.

    ReplyDelete

postcards

Celebration of Life